We currently accept the following insurance providers:
Most insurance companies will cover an initial speech and language evaluation. To verify your specific benefits, including therapy visit coverage, we recommend the following:
- Call your insurance company and ask what coverage you have for speech therapy treatment. Some insurance plans do not fully cover speech therapy services, even if it is a listed benefit of your plan. Often, they exclude certain diagnoses and developmental delays, unless there is a specific medical condition, accident, injury or illness. So check for exclusions, and speak to your doctor about any appropriate underlying conditions or diagnoses related to your difficulties.
- If your insurance plan asks for procedure or treatment codes to verify coverage, our most common codes are 92523 – Evaluation and 92507 – Treatment.
- Verify any other limits, such as maximum number of visits, and any other requirements, including doctor referrals and pre-authorizations.
- Don’t forget that any plan annual deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurances will also apply and should be considered in order to estimate your out of pocket contribution.
- We are happy to answer any of your insurance questions, just give us a call.